"Like" us on Facebook!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Great shot Andy! But I didn't know you had a bald spot!

I was watching the finals of the Memphis Tennis Tournament. A fairly uneventful match for the most part until the final point. Amazing! It's not everyday you see a player lay out for a ball on the hard court. For a moment Andy thought he was catching a pass in the back of the end zone to win the Superbowl! So alright, he made an amazing play...
But what came after that was a surprise as well. With his hat off and with full view of the top of Andy's head was a bald spot. I had no idea! Being follicley challenged myself I found joy in seeing this. Is that selfish? I don't care.
He is far from bald but I love the fact he is married to a super model and is losing his hair.
I like Andy that much more now.

No comments: